- O Sysmexu
- Řízení kvality
- Novinky a kongresy
- Výzkum a průmysl
- Klinické informace
- Uživatelská školení
- Odborné články a studie
Select your local website
Sentimag – Magtrace in breast cancer
Magnetic lymph node localisation
- Best practice SLNB for more patients, at any hospital, at any time
- As effective as the radiotracer, as easy as blue dye
- The magnetic way to detect sentinel nodes
Many treatments for early-stage cancer involve ‘sentinel lymph node biopsy’, or SLNB. This method, which identifies the lymph nodes with the highest potential for harbouring metastases, helps to determine the nodal stage of the cancer and make informed decisions for surgery and subsequent treatment.
Standard SLNB uses radioisotopes for sentinel node localisation. We offer an effective clinical solution that uses safe magnetic fields instead. This eliminates concerns related to the safety, workflow and availability associated with ionising radiation. Best practice SLNB is now possible everywhere, with no time restrictions.
Our system consists of the Sentimag® probe and the Sienna+® magnetic tracer. First, the tracer is injected into the interstitial tissue to provide a traceable signal. Next, using the Sentimag® probe, you locate the sentinel lymph nodes to determine how far the cancer has spread.
Sienna+ – An effective clinical solution
- Perform best practice SLNB in any clinical setting
- Eliminate issues with radioactive materials; reach equivalent clinical outcomes
- As a surgeon, organise and manage the SLNB procedure to suit your needs
- Inject the tracer at the best moment, up to seven days in advance
- No evidence of anaphylaxis with interstitial tracer injection
- Sentimag® and Sienna+® are CE-approved for SLN localisation
Endomag®, Sentimag®, Magseed® and Sienna+® are registered European Community Trademarks of Endomagnetics Ltd. www.endomag.com.